A portal built on pure Java

Post by HP Che » Thu, 27 May 1999 04:00:00

I'm so deeply impressed when I see someone Java purely
to build a database http://www.martsoft.com/products
from scratch, and then using it to build a high performance
Internet business portal at http://www.upyp.com !!! Also
with full XML power.

This greatly strengthened mine and many people's faith in
Java, I couldn't think of a better story to praise Java,
compliment Java.

Cheers to Java

1. A portal built on pure Java

I'm so deeply impressed when I see someone Java purely
to build a database http://www.martsoft.com/products
from scratch, and then using it to build a high performance
Internet business portal at http://www.upyp.com !!! Also
with full XML power.

This greatly strengthened mine and many people's faith in
Java, I couldn't think of a better story to praise Java,
compliment Java.

Cheers to Java

2. Recommendation of a (Netware) NLM supporting C/S for Paradox

3. Is Versant's Java interface pure Java?

4. sqlmail setting

5. Pure Java or Java with Cgi-bin ???

6. D3 - MasterSource/MasterFields with expression indexes

7. Standalone Pure Java DB apps.

8. Is Paradox 5.0 stable on Novell?

9. lightweight pure java databases

10. JDBC-Like pure java class to connect to Ms Sql Server or Ms Access

11. Free JDBC pure Java driver???

12. Pure Java Access driver?

13. Pure java JDBC implementation ?