Dbase for stamps?

Post by mpaye.. » Fri, 29 Jul 1994 04:44:11

Hello All;

        I don't know if I should post here, but it is in relation to databases.
I am a philatelist (collect stamps) and I was wondering if there was an FTP
site that would have the complete Canadian, and American listing of stamps.
All help would be appreciated, Thanks in Advance.

Mark

Dbase for stamps?

Post by ste.. » Sun, 31 Jul 1994 13:27:39

> Hello All;

>    I don't know if I should post here, but it is in relation to databases.
> I am a philatelist (collect stamps) and I was wondering if there was an FTP
> site that would have the complete Canadian, and American listing of stamps.
> All help would be appreciated, Thanks in Advance.

You're right. This wasn't Dbase (or dBASE) related, but...

_The Internet Yellow Pages_ (by Harley Hahn and Rick Stout, Osborne publishers,
1994) has an entry for stamp collecting. It's an FTP site. Anonymous FTP to:

        Address: nic.funet.fi

--

"We're going to push through health care reform regardless of the views of the
American people." - Senator Jay Rockefeller, representing you in Washington.

1. .db time stamp is different from .bi time stamp -- help!

My database refuses to connect because the time stamp on the .db file is
different from the .bi's.  I've read the Progress Knowledge Base entry on
this and it says to use the -F option to force my way on to the db, but I'm
concerned about the stuff in the .bi file.  From what I've read I can either
restore from backup or do the -F thing then dump and reload.

Is there another way?  I'd really like to keep my .bi file.

Dave
--

2. Weird problem with Library in Pdox7

3. Restores, current time stamps, etc

4. Analysis Manager : Class does not support automation ...

5. some type of a time stamp that indicates when

6. BUG in SQLOLE, VC Debugger or _my_code ?!?!?!?

7. How do I uniquely name my differential files with date+time stamp

8. PLEASE HELP..BUILDEXAIR ASP-SAMPLE DON'T WORK

9. SQL Date Time Stamp

10. Update a field with time stamp when other field are updated

11. how to do a date stamp in dts pump

12. Time stamp on table

13. Generic time stamps?