AREV...Mapcon???

Post by Joseph Ferguso » Mon, 28 Feb 1994 00:17:24

I work with a program called Mapcon written in AREV. We are using 2.12 AREV.
Anybody here familiar with this program? Is there an Advanced Revelation group
that anyoone knows about? Is PICK now Advanced Revelation or is there still a
PICK?
Joe

AREV...Mapcon???

Post by Rod Barn » Wed, 02 Mar 1994 06:04:06

>I work with a program called Mapcon written in AREV. We are using 2.12 AREV.
>Anybody here familiar with this program? Is there an Advanced Revelation group
>that anyoone knows about? Is PICK now Advanced Revelation or is there still a
>PICK?
>Joe

AREV is by Revelation Technologies; no association with PICK.  However, it is
an implementation of a PICK-like OS on a DOS machine.  (You may have known
that but just wanted to be sure.)  Yes, there is still a PICK.

As to Mapcon:  I know nothing about it.  Sorry.

AREV...Mapcon???

Post by Alan Pritchar » Thu, 10 Mar 1994 16:41:38

It doesn't appear in any of the directories that I have. Suggest you
contact Revelation Technologies Inc & see if they know anything about it.
They used to keep quite a close track on software develope dusing REV,
AREV etc.

1. Arev 3.1 Does anyone know if compound selects are available in Arev 3.1

I have run into a problem with Advanced Revelation 3.1. Example:

: SELECT DBFILE WITH SOME_DATE AFTER "1/1/95" AND WITH STATUS "A"

The problem is that the AND portion of the select statement is completely
ignored. I have resorted to successive select statements for AND
conditions, but
still have no solution for OR conditions. Please Help!!!

2. multi-instance question

3. SQL Server -> AREV

4. CASE SENSIVITY AGAIN,

5. SQL /AREV /OI opportunity in MD

6. Callback functions in Oracle.

7. VB and AREV

8. Print to network printer problem

9. AREV / OPEN INSIGHT

10. Oracle -> AREV

11. editing syscolumns in arev

12. Arev 3.1 problem using OR in select and list statements

13. Lack of New PICK/AREV Programmers