Query/Report Builder

Post by Joe Walt » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

>Can anyone suggest a good Query/Report Builder that works with PICK?

I guess you are looking for something non-programmers can use to help
with building and saving 'reports'. I know have seen a few. If I
recall correctly, Repton Data used to advertise one. Goto
http://www.repton.com to get the phone#

I am sure there are others out there.

Joe Walter

http://jaw1.home.mindspring.com

1. Report builder / query builder

Is anyone aware of any add-on apps that can be included in distributed apps
compiled with the compact compiler that will allow users of a product to
dynamically build and save their own reports and/or queries.  I realize that
this can't be done with Fox's current implementation of SQL; but a slick
programmer could write code to do it with SET FILTER/SET RELATION statements.

I have been on M/S's case for a long time (and FOX's before they were bought
by M/S) to provide this feature.

2. Record Locking using web forms ?

3. Developer Oracle / Dba - Curriculum Vitae - form builder / report builder

4. Local Cubes Using Excel 2000 Beta

5. ad-hoc query builder/report writer

6. VB CONNECTING TO PARADOX WIN VER 4.5

7. Q: query size limit in report builder 2.5?

8. Insert

9. Query Builder or SQL Builder

10. VGS-1313 Font Lookup Failed from Report Builder report - corrupted file

11. Advice want: Report Builder versus Reports Designer

12. Report Builder Vs Report Engine Printer Selection