FPW 2.6 Report Form - printing to odd siz paper

FPW 2.6 Report Form - printing to odd siz paper

Post by JeffKSmi » Mon, 16 Dec 1996 04:00:00

   I would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL to anyone who can help with the following
question:

   I have FPW 2.6a and am trying to create a report using the report
writer on a custom form with a size of 8 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches.  Changing
the physical form size of the document to print on is NOT an option.

   I see that there are quite a few form sizes available, but my size is
not one of them.  I am at a total stop until I can get this resolved -
unless I want to go back to the old ?'text',memvar  method (NOT!).

  I know there are ways to change the PRINTER from within FoxPro, but this
is NOT what I want to do.  Is there a way to either add more choices to
the list, or to define a new paper size from within FoxPro?  When I choose
USER DEFINED SIZE - Fox gives me no further opportunities to define the
sizing of the form...?

Thanks so much for any help.

Jeff Smith

FPW 2.6 Report Form - printing to odd siz paper

Post by Pat E. Finucan » Mon, 16 Dec 1996 04:00:00

You can change the paper size, and then use the user defined size in the
report writer, by going into print manager and setting the paper size
there.

Quote:>    I have FPW 2.6a and am trying to create a report using the report
> writer on a custom form with a size of 8 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches.  Changing
> the physical form size of the document to print on is NOT an option.

1. FPW 2.6 Report Form - need to use odd size paper

    I would be ETERNALLY GRATEFUL if anyone could help with the following
question:

   I have FPW 2.6a and am trying to create a report using the report
writer on a custom form with a size of 8 1/2 by 8 1/2 inches.  Changing
the physical form size of the document to print on is NOT an option.

   I see that there are quite a few form sizes available, but my size is
not one of them.  I am at a total stop until I can get this resolved -
unless I want to go back to the old ?'text',memvar  method (NOT!).

  I know there are ways to change the PRINTER from within FoxPro, but this
is NOT what I want to do.  Is there a way to either add more choices to
the list, or to define a new paper size from within FoxPro?  When I choose
USER DEFINED SIZE - Fox gives me no further opportunities to define the
sizing of the form...?

Thanks so much for any help anyone can offer.

Jeff Smith
Cincinnati, OH

2. CA-OpenRoad windows4gl

3. fpw 2.6 -- odd printing occurence

4. DB2 Autoloader FILE_TRANSFER_CMD problem

5. GPF printing FPW 2.6 on-the-fly report in NT 4.0

6. CTI and FileMaker

7. Printing DOS reports from FPW 2.6

8. FPW 2.6 prints black text blocks in reports

9. FPW 2.6 - Adding Print Option to Report Preview

10. Formatted printing using the FPW 2.6 report writer

11. fpw 2.6 Report form to prg

12. FPW 2.6 Forms / Report / Screen integration problem.