Netware 4.11 & netware

Post by Rob Berke » Mon, 02 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi group,

We are planning to upgrade our two Netware 3.x fileservers to Netware
4.11.

Somebody told me that Btrieve is no longer shipped with Netware 4.11.
Is this true?

So yes, does anybody know a Dutch company where we can buy Btrieve?

If not, which version of Btrieve comes along with Netware 4.11 and how
many users-version is it?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Rob.

Netware 4.11 & netware

Post by Morris Cae » Mon, 02 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Rob,

Btrieve 6.10f comes with Netware 4.11. I believe the number of users for
Btrieve and Netware are the same.

Morris

-------------------

>Hi group,

>We are planning to upgrade our two Netware 3.x fileservers to Netware
>4.11.

>Somebody told me that Btrieve is no longer shipped with Netware 4.11.
>Is this true?

>So yes, does anybody know a Dutch company where we can buy Btrieve?

>If not, which version of Btrieve comes along with Netware 4.11 and how
>many users-version is it?

>Thanks in advance.

>Cheers,
>Rob.

1. status 95 using 6.15 & Netware 4.11

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could possible offer some help.

While recovering a network from a file server crash (using Netware 4.11
and an app using btrieve 6.15) we came across something quite puzzling.
After a clean install to the server of both NW and BT, the workstations
return status 95 msg.  The system was connecting fine b4 the new
install.

(We are using an unpatched version of NW - before and after crash and
have tried an innumerable # of fixes found across the web.
Unfortunately, none of them worked.)

Please respond.

Thank you,

Mike Bronski

2. alter Identity Column

3. Access 97/Netware 4.11/SQL Server???

4. Binding txtbox cmb & datagrid

5. URGENT HELP -- ORA-12571 on Oracle7.1/Novell Netware 4.11

6. OpenRoad: Password encryption?

7. SQL Server client connection on novell netware 4.11

8. sysprocesses

9. BDE 16 / Netware 4.11

10. Interbase and Netware 4.11 UPDATE

11. Interbase and Netware 4.11

12. URGENT HELP -- ORA-12571 on Oracle7.1/Novell Netware 4.11

13. Oracle 7.3.4 and Netware 4.11 stable ?