Where are the Messages From August 2001? I Can't See Them.

Where are the Messages From August 2001? I Can't See Them.

Post by Michael Visinti » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:46:10

I have synchronized this newsgroup and cannot find the August 2001 messages.
I had two in there.

Thank you,

Michael

Where are the Messages From August 2001? I Can't See Them.

Post by Michael Visinti » Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:50:11

I got ALL the messages, and now I have them again.

Thanks,

Michael

Quote:> I have synchronized this newsgroup and cannot find the August 2001
messages.
> I had two in there.

> Thank you,

> Michael

1. Pipeline database Newsletter - August 2001

The August Issue of the Pipeline Newsletter is now available for Oracle, DB2 and
SQL Server professionals.  Click below to view the newsletter:

http://www.revealnet.com/newsletter-v2/newsletter_0801.htm

INSIDE THE AUGUST ISSUE:

ORACLE TECHNOLOGY

- "Free Tool for Manipulating Oracle Indexfiles", by Kurt van Meerbeeck
- More "High Water Mark" Scripts, by David Kowalczyk
- "Diving into the Shared Pool, Part 2", by Michael R. Ault
- "PL/SQL Best Practices: Making it Run Faster", by Tom Kyte
- "Configuration Standards for Oracle on Windows NT", by Sean O'Neill
- Oracle DBA Tip of the Month: "Using Deferred Unique Constraints"
- Oracle PL/SQL Tip of the Month: "A Clever ORDER BY"
- Discussion of the Month: "Coding Guidance - Modifying a Package"
- RevealNet Receives "5-Star" product review on www.orafaq.com
- RevealNet Receives "4.5-Star" book review on www.amazon.com

DB2 TECHNOLOGY

- "Application Performance Tuning for OS/390 and z/OS", by Deb Jenson, Quest
Software
- DB2 Tip of the Month: "Be Aware of Predicate Transitive Closure Rules", by Lee
Hayden

SQL SERVER TECHNOLOGY

- "Deploying Merge Replication", by Michael Hotek
- Tip of the Month: "How to Fix a Corrupt SQL Server Table", Neil Pike

HUMOR: "Computer Error Haikus", "Newsgroup/Listserv Humor"

The Pipeline Newsletter is RevealNet's monthly newsletter for database
professionals. Our goal is to make this newsletter the best of its kind, and we
encourage your feedback to help make it better.

Best wishes,

Cam White
RevealNet, Inc.

2. Can I access reports in an Acces database from within VB6?

3. Pipeline Database Newsletter - August 2001

4. Utility to generate SQL script from access database

5. Pipeline Database Newsletter, August 2001

6. ANN: SE Table usage utility (or who's using this table?)

7. ProgressTalk.com Discussion Forums Community Bulletin 13-August-2001

8. Oracle Transparent Gateway 4.0.0.1 for AIX 4.2 installation problem

9. Why am I not seeing deadlock messages in my Error Log

10. All computers in world MUST sync with ATOMIC clock before 12:00 AM 21July 2001

11. change '2/1/2001' to '02/01/2001'

12. WHERE DATE='2001-05-30'?

13. ITI 2001 DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 5, 2001