I have synchronized this newsgroup and cannot find the August 2001 messages.
I had two in there.
Quote:> I have synchronized this newsgroup and cannot find the August 2001
> I had two in there.
> Thank you,
The August Issue of the Pipeline Newsletter is now available for Oracle, DB2 and
SQL Server professionals. Click below to view the newsletter:
INSIDE THE AUGUST ISSUE:
- "Free Tool for Manipulating Oracle Indexfiles", by Kurt van Meerbeeck
- More "High Water Mark" Scripts, by David Kowalczyk
- "Diving into the Shared Pool, Part 2", by Michael R. Ault
- "PL/SQL Best Practices: Making it Run Faster", by Tom Kyte
- "Configuration Standards for Oracle on Windows NT", by Sean O'Neill
- Oracle DBA Tip of the Month: "Using Deferred Unique Constraints"
- Oracle PL/SQL Tip of the Month: "A Clever ORDER BY"
- Discussion of the Month: "Coding Guidance - Modifying a Package"
- RevealNet Receives "5-Star" product review on www.orafaq.com
- RevealNet Receives "4.5-Star" book review on www.amazon.com
- "Application Performance Tuning for OS/390 and z/OS", by Deb Jenson, Quest
- DB2 Tip of the Month: "Be Aware of Predicate Transitive Closure Rules", by Lee
SQL SERVER TECHNOLOGY
- "Deploying Merge Replication", by Michael Hotek
- Tip of the Month: "How to Fix a Corrupt SQL Server Table", Neil Pike
HUMOR: "Computer Error Haikus", "Newsgroup/Listserv Humor"
The Pipeline Newsletter is RevealNet's monthly newsletter for database
professionals. Our goal is to make this newsletter the best of its kind, and we
encourage your feedback to help make it better.