screen generation

Post by scottie eliasse » Tue, 12 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I am trying to generate a screen set in FoxPro 2.6 for the Mac.  I have
a set of six screens, and the "generate" command works fine.  When I
"Do," however, I get an error message that says "End of file
encountered."  Any suggestions?

Scottie Eliassen

screen generation

Post by Alexandre Pechtchans » Wed, 13 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>I am trying to generate a screen set in FoxPro 2.6 for the Mac.  I have
>a set of six screens, and the "generate" command works fine.  When I
>"Do," however, I get an error message that says "End of file
>encountered."  Any suggestions?

I suspect you're trying to
        do <your-screen-name>.scx
which is not supposed to work.  Try instead
        do <your-screen-name>.spr

Quote:>Scottie Eliassen

P.S. This post duplicates (almost) an e-mail message which may not reach Mr.
Eliassen as his e-mail address in headers is invalid.

1. Screen generation problem - I'm looking for help

I'm hoping someone out there can help me with a problem I'm having with
screen generation.

When opening my screen generated in the 2.6a screen builder, I get a
series of error messages, as follows:

Error 12: Variable not found
Variable 'CN_FLDGET' not found

In the end, my screen appears, but without field values in the
respective text boxes (which now appear grey). I generated the screen
using the GENSCRNX.PRG driver and received no messages during the
generation process.

This screen is used within a SBT Pro Series product called Web Trader.

Does anyone have a suggestion ?

- Mike

2. Need a fast solution for SQL

3. PLEASE HELP WITH SCREEN GENERATION!

4. Generate Script Wizard (Scripting Views)

5. Easy Screen and Report Generation

6. SQL Script

7. Help Requested With Generation of Multiple Screens

8. Time dimension format issue with pivot services

9. Help: MS-DOS Screen Capture (in Full-Screen Mode) Under Win 95/98/NT

10. Screen capture of 4gl Screens

11. Rpt to Screen, Screen Colors

12. Codebook 2.6 multiple screen to a screen set

13. No Splash Screen Or My Own Splash Screen