US-CA Pick Universe SB+

Post by Catamount Grou » Wed, 23 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Catamount Group is currently extensively recruiting for Pick/Universe and
(preferably) SB+ programmer/analysts for permanent placement in California
(both northern and southern).  A minimum of 3 years experience required for
these top-notch opportunities.  Salary levels commensurate with experience.
Please send resume ASAP to:

Pick Universe CA

1. sb+ on Universe running on a Unix Platform to SB+ on Universe on a NT Platform

Hi

I have been asked by a charity group to move their current hire system from
a third party computer centre onto their own inhouse system. The problem I
have, is the current system is on a unix box and the new system is running
on NT.

If any one could please give me advise or options available, I would be
very thankful for any assistance.

Cheers

Jamie Wilbraham
Perth Western Australia

2. Oracle8 Network

3. US - Pick/Universe/Unidata/SB+ - permanent positions

4. HELP - Scientific Notation on Mentor 3

5. US-OH-Pick/Universe/Unidata/SB+ - permanent positions

6. AP Programming question

7. US-CA-Long Beach PICK/UNIVERSE P/A Paciolan Systems

8. Online Catalog System

9. Masterpack/UniVerse/SB+ (Pick) Programmer/Analyst Wanted in central Florida

10. Pick/Universe and SB+ developers needed in Ft. Collins, Colorado

11. Pick/Universe and SB+ developers needed

12. PICK / UniData / UniVerse / SB+ programmer available

13. Pick/Universe/SB work wanted.