SQL Access Group and RDA(Remote Database Access)

SQL Access Group and RDA(Remote Database Access)

Post by c.. » Thu, 12 Mar 1992 09:52:41

To DB members;

If you know about the SQL Access Group which is an industry consortium group
to define specifications to enable multi-vendor interoperability between
SQL-based DB clients and servers at a faster pace, please let me know.

I want to get the e-mail address or tel. # or address.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Young Bae Choi

p.s: Are there anybody interested in Remote Database Access (RDA) of ISO?
     I want to keep in touch with you if you are interested in it.

Post by Robert.Odega » Fri, 13 Mar 1992 06:54:50

>If you know about the SQL Access Group which is an industry consortium
>group to define specifications to enable multi-vendor interoperability
>between SQL-based DB clients and servers at a faster pace, please let
>me know.
> I want to get the e-mail address or tel. # or address.

The SQL Access Group address is:

        SQL Access Group                Phone: (603) 434-0802
        P.O. Box 5559                   Fax:   (603) 437-1548
        Manchester, NH 03108-5559

Quote:>p.s: Are there anybody interested in Remote Database Access (RDA)
>of ISO? I want to keep in touch with you if you are interested in it.

As one of the participants in the SQL Access Group's Interoperability
Demonstration last July, I am very much interested in ISO RDA.
Please feel free to keep in touch.

Bob Odegard

| Distributed Transaction Processing, E&M-San Diego                 |
| NCR Corp., MS 9141, 16550 W. Bernardo Drive, San Diego, CA 92127  |
+==================================================================+

SQL Access Group and RDA(Remote Database Access)

Post by P.T. O » Sun, 15 Mar 1992 04:07:02

Hi,

Could someone please give a detailed description of the Rushmore query
optimization in FoxPro?  In particular, I'm interested in understanding:
        (a) How it works.
        (b) What types of queries it is good for.
Thanks.
pt

1. Remote Database Access (RDA-SQL)

Hi,

We need information on the RDA-SQL application programmers interface (API) in
order to connect our client applications to ISO compliant remote SQL databases.

Any information including source code, libraries, standards, references and
experience will be very welcome as we are still novices.

2. Changing the text of a SQL stored proc

3. Remote Database Access using the SQL/RDA protocol ?

4. Open Adaptor Informix installation script

5. Remote Database Access (ISO RDA)

6. Unable to delete or rename View in Access Project connected to MSDE SQL Server

7. What's status of ISO's RDA (remote database access)

8. RDA (Remote Database Access)

9. Requesting info on RDA protocol / SQL access group

10. RDA (Remote Data Access) Specification

11. remote access over 33.6 to access 97 database

12. Access a Remote Access Database