Progress Email Group Archives

Post by j » Sun, 30 May 1999 04:00:00

Could someone please tell me where to find *** OLD *** Progress Email
Group (P.E.G) email messages.

An archive containing all past and present PEG mailings would have to
be the best source of Progress Programming information!!! So why can't
I find it??

I wonder why Greg Higgins doesn't put a link to it on www.peg.com?

Thanks in advance.
Vince

Progress Email Group Archives

Post by Tom Basc » Sun, 30 May 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> An archive containing all past and present PEG mailings would have to
> be the best source of Progress Programming information!!! So why can't
> I find it??

> I wonder why Greg Higgins doesn't put a link to it on www.peg.com?

Because it's more complicated than it looks.  Be patient, he's working on
it (but he also has a real job).

Post by j » Mon, 31 May 1999 04:00:00

>> An archive containing all past and present PEG mailings would have to
>> be the best source of Progress Programming information!!! So why can't
>> I find it??

>> I wonder why Greg Higgins doesn't put a link to it on www.peg.com?

>Because it's more complicated than it looks.  Be patient, he's working on
>it (but he also has a real job).

Thank You Tom for replying. Your old postings to PEG are some of the
ones I will be looking for (you are well talked of at our Melbourne
software house office).

Unfortunately since I have a real job too, I am missing out on going
with our System Architect and the Bosses son to USA for Progress
Conference. So I will have to read about it on the PEG.