Help - I've xcoded a file and lost the source

Help - I've xcoded a file and lost the source

Post by dotr.. » Wed, 05 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Yes there is - if you send me details we will be able to help. We will need
you to send us a document confirming that you are the legal owners of the
encrypted source, signed by a director or equivalent of your company. Email
us for further information.

Julian

Dot R Limited

>Subject says it all really, while working on a project I
>have overwritten the source code of a program. What makes it
>worse is a new program and the back-up is done at the close
>of trade.

>PROGRESS Developers Toolkit Version 6.2D05 as of Thu Jul 19 20:00:12 EDT 1990

>Running on XENIX 2.3.3

>Am I going to have to try to reconstruct the program from
>scratch or is there a way of recovering from the effects of
>an xcode?

>Thanks in advance,

>--

>--

>            - Member of TEAM OS/2 (For anyone thats intrested)

Help - I've xcoded a file and lost the source

Subject says it all really, while working on a project I