Not enough space

Post by Bill » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 04:50:22

Hello all,

I have run into an error of not having enough space on my
hard drive to perform a calculation.

The question: Is there a way to change the "working space"
directory with out having to reinstall the application?

Bill

Not enough space

Post by Fred Taylo » Wed, 03 Jul 2002 04:57:09

If you don't have a CONFIG.FPW built into your .EXE, you can use a
CONFIG.FPW, you can specify TMPFILES=X:\pathtolargerspace in it.

The CONFIG.FPW can be in your .EXE's folder or you can specify it's
locations using:

your.EXE -Cx:\path\config.fpw

--

Fred
Microsoft Visual FoxPro MVP

:: Hello all,
::
:: I have run into an error of not having enough space on my
:: hard drive to perform a calculation.
::
:: The question: Is there a way to change the "working space"
:: directory with out having to reinstall the application?
::
:: Bill

---

1. Error 3026 Not enough space, but 2G space

Hi,

I am using VB5 with Access. When the database reaches around 107M, and
a DAO recordset performed an update. I got Error 3026: Not enough
space, but when I checked the machine, it has 2G of free space. How
come? Is that because Access can handle that many records? How can I
solve this problem?

Please advice asap.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Wanda

2. SQLconnect

3. Not Enough Space on Disk

4. prepared statement fails after 10 iterations

5. "Not Enough Space" when saving DTS

6. does it works ??? ! please help

7. Not enough space problem

8. HISTORY updated for 7.3beta2

9. Not enough space error

10. Not enough space: database upgrade

11. Restore fails- not enough space

12. MSDE 1.0 installation not enough space

13. Restore Error - Not enough Space on Disk