Report designer crashes

Post by Kresimir.Baric!1.2320.3.. » Mon, 23 Oct 2000 04:00:00

DOCA>After I reboot the computer, I am able to continue working on the same
repo
DOCA>as if nothing happened -- for another 90-120 mins.

DOCA>This is not typical, is it?  Any suggestions?

Hardware error, definitly. I'd something similar.

--- PCBoard (R) v15.4/M 10 Beta
 * Origin: KrBa (1:2320/38.7)

1. Report designer crashes

After I've been working with a report in the report designer for an
extended period, I suddenly get an Illegal operation crash.  When I
attempt to go back into VFP6, I cannot open any 'FRX' file because again
and again I get the illegal operation crash immediately.  However, I can
still work with tables, etc.

After I reboot the computer, I am able to continue working on the same
report as if nothing happened -- for another 90-120 mins.

This is not typical, is it?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

David Aman

2. ADO & Clipper

3. Data Designer and a Report Designer.

4. Sybase and Novell

5. Help With Crystal Reports: Crashes Program After Showing Second Report

6. 16-Bit VB 4.0 and MS Project Objects

7. Updating a report using report designer

8. Performance condition Alert

9. Advice want: Report Builder versus Reports Designer

10. EM DTS Designer Crash

11. Reports, reports, reports, reports.....REPORTS!

12. ADP Overload - Access crashing on large multi-recordset report

13. Access Reports Crash