any way to sort toolbar buttons

Post by MAppell9 » Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:00:00

I'm wondering if it's possible to re-order the toolbar buttons that I have in
my base class.  This is where I click on the view class and then specify the
class.  I'd like to re-order the icons on the toolbar if that's possible.

Also, is there a way to keep from having to do this every time I go into a
form?  I already tried clicking on tools - options - controls.  Seems like I
have to click on view classes and then click on my class every time I edit a
form otherwise it just uses the base class from VFP.
Mike

any way to sort toolbar buttons

Post by Paul Borowic » Sat, 20 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Mike:

Quote:>Also, is there a way to keep from having to do this every time I go into a
>form?  I already tried clicking on tools - options - controls.  Seems like
>have to click on view classes and then click on my class every time I edit
>form otherwise it just uses the base class from VFP.

Your last classlib should always popup.  The default comes from your FOXUSER
resource file.  Perhaps you have a corrupted resource, or it is not properly
saved.  Delete it and VFP will automatically recreate one again upon
startup.

--Paul

1. custom picture for toolbar buttons in VBA/Excel7

Hi,

working on Excel95/7 and VBA i'd like to create
a toolbar with a custom icon on each button.
I know how to create the toolbar and buttons, but
what about a custom icon ?

.ToolbarButtons.Add Button:=nnn

can be used only to choose predefined icons...

thanks

david

--
David HAUBENSACK

2. Column Name 'x' not found.

3. Getting Image onto toolbar buttons

4. urgent Backup question

5. Simulating toolbar button click through menu item?

6. MS Access link table ???

7. HOW DO YOU PROGRAMME TOOLBAR BUTTONS ??

8. move over popout toolbar button

9. Toolbar button images in VB 4

10. toolbar button on CDialogbar

11. How to set the spacing on toolbar button.

12. Mouse moveover toolbar popout buttons