4th Dimension & Balloon Help

Post by Sameh R. Boutr » Thu, 01 Jul 1993 05:26:16

A friend of mine would like to know if there is any way to customize or
add to the balloon menu when writing a program in 4th dimension...

Thanks

1. Need Help With 4th Dimension

I need to initialize several arrays.
I have the names of the arrays stored in a file.
I want to search the file
select the names
then in a loop using records in selection as the upper limit
do something like this:

for($i;1;records in selection)
        initialize array$i
end for

my question is...
can I use a variable as an array name?....
is this a case for pointers?

please forgive my novice ignorance :)

i would appreciate and email response if possible.

Thank you

2. List of All tables in an alias

3. 4th Dimension Help

4. Job Can not execute an Update Statement

5. 4th Dimension for Macintosh help?

6. Easy .csv update to remote SQL Database

7. I Need some help with 4th Dimension 3.0

8. Help! Problems importing Excel

9. Please Help: Help Balloons?

10. 4th Dimension database and accessing

11. The 4th Dimension - Time - Day light savings.

12. 4th Dimension (4D) Question

13. BCS 4th Dimension SIG Meeting, March 10th, 7PM, MIT