TreeView with columns

Post by Khamis Abuelkombo » Sat, 13 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm using the standard TreeView from comctl32.dll, but I would like to
display more data beside the items in separate columns. Is there any
free solutions in this area?

Items              col1         col2
-------------------------------------
+-item1            info1        99,99

+-item2            info2        10,00

    +-item3        info3        20,00

thanks,
khamis

--

        L?mmerzahl EDV-Systemberatung GmbH     http://www.laemmerzahl.de
        Baroperstr. 244

1. Selecting the first 6 columns of a table by column order/ column id

Hello,

I would like a generic way of selecting the first 6 columns of many
tables.  How would you do that?  I know syscolumns has all the column
names and column ID's and table ID's

It cannot be by name since I am doing this with n number of table with
m number of columns.  I want to list the first 6 (if there are that
many) of each table.

Thanks,
Joel

2. wedb-l: Web Database Email List

3. VB 5 TreeView nodes to form SQL views?

4. Bug with INPUT/ON KEY ?? (fwd)

5. Query recursive table for treeview

6. ATEGRA NEEDS SQL RDBMS DEVELS FOR NATIONWIDE POSITIONS

7. NEED HELP USING TREEVIEW CONTROL

8. Forms 4.5 question

9. HELP: Treeview in SQL

10. Filling a heirarchical treeview

11. Recursive processing of TreeView control

12. Clean Up Publishers TreeView at PUBLISHER

13. Asp.net treeview XML SQL Server 2000 problem