XP & Office XP, XML, .Net

Post by markpona » Wed, 25 Apr 2001 08:27:39

i just visited http://www.xpdotnet.com , its has a great section on XML, C#
and other .Net with XP programming. also its got a pretty  nice message
forum, for XP, .net, XML Specifics.

1. Analysis Services 2000 /Windows XP / Office XP

Hi there,

can anyone help me with a definitive guide as to what combination of the
following should work correctly. My understanding is that there is a
known problem with a version of the msolap80.dll that has shipped with
some releases of MDAC 2.7 but I don't know which MDAC 2.7 releases are
or aren't OK.

Windows XP  and AS2000 sp1
Windows XP  and AS2000 sp2
Would including Office XP in the mix of the above make any difference?

Basically, I need to find a combination that is OK whether it involves
installing PTSFull from AS 2000 SP1 or SP2 or from Office 2000 or
where-ever. Also I gather there may be a release of MDAC 2.7 SP1 out
shortly?

Graeme Axworthy
Senior Architect
Global Product Development - Europe
Tel:  +44 (0) 20 7393 5509
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7393 5503

IMS HEALTH
7 Harewood Avenue, London, NW1 6JB, UK.
www.imshealth.com

2. starting up database...

3. SQL2000 Desktop Install Failure on Windows XP from Office XP

4. Sysmaster Stuff

5. ODBC errors with XP, Office XP

6. Sorting problem

7. Drillthrough, Excel XP, & Office Web components

8. IntraStat App

9. Office XP Developer & SQL Server 2000 Question

10. Analysing Services & Office XP

11. xp query fails if the xp has varchar columns

12. VB6 Scrollbar control doesn't render in XP with new XP stlyle

13. Exporting tables from Access XP to Excel XP