Typing productivity shareware

Post by Tim Galla » Fri, 28 May 1999 04:00:00

If you do a lot of repetitive typing, check out Perfect Keyboard Lite.
I use it for all of my reptitive tasks and consider it my most useful
program.

It launches when you boot your computer and creates a file of
frequently used phrases, paragraphs, e-mail addresses, URLs and
macros.  They are activated in any application by typing a short
abbreviation.

Free 30 day trial.
http://www.tricksandtrinkets.com/pk

1. Typing productivity shareware

If you do a lot of repetitive typing, check out Perfect Keyboard Lite.
It saves me hours of typing.

It launches when you boot your computer and creates a file of
frequently used phrases, paragraphs, e-mail addresses, URLs and
macros.  They are activated in any application by typing a short
abbreviation.

Free 30 day trial.
http://www.tricksandtrinkets.com/pk

2. SQL problem

3. Keyboard productivity shareware

4. FL-DBA

5. Computer productivity shareware

6. Reinitialize the date

7. Wanted: Data Dictionary - type utility for UNIX (shareware?)

8. ADOMD Catalog efficiency

9. Loss of Productivity when developing Parameter list for Stored Prodecure

10. Locks and Productivity of the server

11. Auditing user productivity

12. SQL Productivity Metrics Please