(ADV) Book of interest to FoxPro programmers.

(ADV) Book of interest to FoxPro programmers.

Post by acan.. » Fri, 15 Jul 1994 13:55:05

ComputerMoney: Making Serious Dollars
In High-Tech Consulting by A. Canton, ISBN 1-883422-01-9,
Adams-Blake Publishing, 320pp, $29.95.

ComputerMoney is a reference guide for anyone who has
a technically marketable skill (programming, engineering,
graphics, etc.) and who wants to start their own
consulting business or increase earnings in their present
practice. One year return privilege. Available from larger
bookstores or by Visa/AMEX at: 1-800-368-ADAM (24 hrs.)
or fax: 916-852-0641.

(Note: Obscenities, opinions, or arguments about
adv. have been sent before. We know this short post
is an adv. We believe it is relevant to this group. We know
some will disagree.)

posted by the author.

1. ADV: Consulting Book Of Interest To Foxpro Programmers

ComputerMoney: Making Serious Dollars
In High-Tech Consulting by A. Canton, ISBN 1-883422-01-9,
Adams-Blake Publishing, 320pp, $29.95.

ComputerMoney is a reference guide for anyone who has
a technically marketable skill (programming, engineering,
graphics, etc.) and who wants to start their own
consulting business or increase earnings in their present
practice. One year return privilege. Available from larger
bookstores or by Visa/AMEX at: 1-800-368-ADAM (24 hrs.)
or fax: 916-852-0641.

(Note: Obscenities, opinions, or arguments about
adv. have been sent before. We know this short post
is an adv. We believe it is relevant to this group. We know
some will disagree.)
Posted by the author.

2. Database documentor

3. Of Interest to Sybase Programmers: ADV for Book On Consulting

4. MS Access to SQL 6.5

5. ADV: Book Of Interest To Informix Programmers and DBA's

6. How can I assign a rank to records in a resultset?

7. Of Interest To Informix Programmers: ADV for Consulting Book

8. cant start lsnrctl from cron

9. ADV: Consulting Book Of Interest To Paradox Programmers

10. (ADV) Book of interest to Paradox programmers.

11. (ADV) Book of interest to Ingress (CA?) programmers

12. ADV: Consulting Book Of Interest To Database Programmers

13. (ADV) Book Of Interest To DB Programmers