Which database program is the best?

Post by dejanewskoyokt.. » Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Hi,
I want to learn about database programming.
However many software out there has offered their
capability of database programming.
What software does have a good recommendation for
database?
Power Builder? Visual Foxpro? Ms Access? Delphi?
Visual  Basic? Visual C++?
Anyone can explain to me in a nutshell? Both for
their advantages and disadvantages for those
software?
Thank you in advanced

ps.
Please reply me off the list

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. i am writing my masters thesis on java database programming

i need any sites that have any theoretical background on any of the
following
1. Database systems
2. Java as an OO language
3. Java database programming (not JDBC)
my project is building a Java DBMS, i finished coding and now I am starting
to write the dissertation, the program is a simple database engine in java
that supports heap text files. anyone that knnows a good site that has
related theoretical information.

Hesham fadel

2. Ranking algorithm - best bet search

3. I am looking for a database program.

4. Integrated Security Usernames

5. good book/websites etc for bussiness/accounting database metamodel, theory and programming

6. How a combobox with two resultfields?

7. Database programming guidelines, conventions and best practices

8. OH-Dayton-51340--ORACLE-DBA Skills-Customer Support-ExpertONSITE

9. Help with good book for database programming with VB4

10. Best way to start database programming with Delphi ?

11. Good simple cheap Web/database gateway/program

12. Advice about good books concerning Database Programming with Visual Basic

13. which language is the better for database programming (using the oracle db on the Linux)