Universe SYSTEM ADMINISTRATION/DATABASE ADMINISTRATION training

Post by Rkco » Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:00:00

>Hi ,

>I am new to Universe Systems Administration/Database Administration. I
was
>wondering whether there are any courses available ( I could not find
>enough information on the VMARK site) for the above areas. I have a
>solid UNIX SYS ADMIN background and I am familiar with Oracle/Sybase
>RDBMS. While I do not want to go into Universe Programming; for
>administering my system I need to become familiar with UNIVERSE
>administration and the way it interacts with UNIX etc.

>Thanks in advance,

>Shashi Shekhar
>Unix Systems Administrator
>Value Behavi*Health

I am supprised that Vmark doesn't mention their training program.  They
have an excellant system admin. class which is exactly what you are
looking for.  Especially  if you get Rick (I can't remember his last name,
but I can get it if you want), he knows both unix and uniVerse inside and
out.

Rich Conley
RKC Consulting
Certified Pick Professional

Post by Jon Sis » Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> I am new to Universe Systems Administration/Database Administration. I
> was wondering whether there are any courses available

We offer the above course and a whole bunch more at our
facilities in Newport Beach, California and Fort Lauderdale,
Florida. For more information, please visit our site at:

http://www.jes.com

Thanks,

==> j.

JES & Associates, Inc.                      http://www.jes.com