computer lockup running REPORT

Post by Dan Haugla » Tue, 13 Dec 1994 12:39:01

I have a problem with REPORT and a printer driver derived from the HP III
driver supplied using the Univers font.  Essentially, the computer will
run for a bit, a few records, then will lock up.  This happens under
QEMM, 386MAX, and no mem manager.  Have tried it under 2.0 and 2.5 with
similar results.

Any other experiences with this?

danno

1. Server lockup when running with Q+E (Windows)

Has anyone seen this problem, or can one enlighten me as to the cause or fix?

When running Q+E (a Windows query package) against a 4.9.1 server (RS/6000),
I can do a query of the server and consistantly lock it up. When I kill the
application, the server will come back to life and run all pending commands.
The table I am accessing is a large

What could this application be locking or holding that would cause all other
activity to stop? I thought this was guarded against.

donp

2. SP2 and 6.5 version update

3. Using Visual Basic to run report in Access run time

4. Defining a path to the database directory in vdb 5.6 (5.6)

5. CRYSTAL REPORT, run time query report by date

6. Oracle DBA with 8i needed in Los Angeles

7. Displaying pictures in reports or running Access reports from VB

8. How to run report from report.

9. How to run a report on the web with report server

10. Quick running reports (instead of Oracle Reports)

11. Report fields that do not appear when reports are run

12. Rename Computer running SQL 7.0