Job Offer in Germany, Munich (in german language)

Job Offer in Germany, Munich (in german language)

Post by Thomas Hoege » Sat, 19 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hallo,

die Firma PMSI Medilog GmbH sucht _baldm=F6glichst_ einen Mitarbeiter f=FC=
den EDV-Bereich mit folgenden Aufgaben:

- Betreuung und Progarmmierung der Datenbanken (in Foxpro DOS 2.6 und =

  Visual Foxpro 5.0 programmiert)
- Betreuung des Novell 3.12 Netzes mit PC's unter Windows 95 und DOS
  und MS Office
- Support f=FCr interne und externe Anwender

Bewerbungen und Anfragen bitte per FAX oder Post.

PMSI Medilog Gesundheitsforschung GmbH
Personalabteilung
Carl-Zeiss-Ring 3
D-85737 Ismaning (bei M=FCnchen)

Tel. +49 89 99 620 200
Fax. +49 89 99 620 201

Thomas Hoeger
EDV

Stand 18.04.97

Job Offer in Germany, Munich (in german language)

Post by Thomas Hoege » Tue, 22 Apr 1997 04:00:00

http://members.aol.com/tschaly/pmsi.htm

1. Job offer in a Munich Start-Up (Germany)

nets ag wants to hire professionals
for C++/Java/data base application
development/Unix/HTML!!

nets ag is a start-up company in Munich, a beautiful
city close to the Alps in southern Germany. We are
developing and marketing professional, interactive
services based the WAP platform for mobile phones.
We want to be among the first larger players on this
new market and expect high growth rates.  After
starting in Munich, we opened our office in Palo Alto.

Employees are given challenging responsabilities
in a young and highly motivated team.  We offer
a good salary and stock options depending on per-
formance.  Our best people can be given the oppor-
tunity to work in Munich or in Palo Alto as they
choose. Continued training and education complete
our attractive package.

We are looking for self-motivated women and men
who are up to the challenge.  You should have
acquired experience - possibly during your studies -
in at least one of the fields mentioned: C++, Java,
data base application development, Unix, HTML.

Feel free to call us or send us a short job
application by email.

nets ag
Pettenkoferstra?e 35
D- 80336 Mnchen
Germany
Tel. +49 89 544202-27
Fax  +49 89 544202-21
Mobile: + 49 170 9466402

P.S. Oktoberfest starts in 3 weeks! :-) And it's only
feet away from our offices!

2. Performance with mass entries into a single table

3. Job offer: Hamburg, Database Marketing Manager at AOL Germany

4. Portability of ODBC?

5. Advice for an Oracle Jock -Reply

6. ba.jobs.offered, us.jobs.offered, ba.jobs, pdaxs.jobs.computers, prg.jobs, us.jobs, us.jobs.offered, comp.databases.oracle.marketplace

7. connecting to local and remote database

8. Einmalige Chance (GERMAN JOB OFFER)

9. StartUp in Munich Germany seeks JDBC /JSP programmer

10. GERMANY-MUNICH-ORACLE DEVELOPER-ASSET MANAGEMENT-SQL-DEVELOPER 2000

11. Germany/Munich database development

12. Wanted: Software-Developer Oracle/CDE for munich, frankfurt, stuttgart and k?ln, germany