invisible foxpro dbf

Post by bil » Thu, 27 Mar 2003 05:39:51

I tried importing dbf files in Access.  When they have the suffix
".dbf" they are invisible, when they are ".DBF" they're visible.  The
.dbf files were invisible in SQL DTS as well.  However, in DTS I could
refer to a .dbf table if I entered the name manually.  Is this a known
oddity with ODBC?  I am using driver version 6.01.8629.01.  Any fixes?
 This drove me bonkers...

Bill

invisible foxpro dbf

Post by William Sander » Fri, 28 Mar 2003 01:58:22

Your operating system assigns this file association and viewing rules - not
your programs..

you can change that very easily...
mondo regards [Bill]

Quote:> I tried importing dbf files in Access.  When they have the suffix