Dbase-III Plus Programmers Reference Guide Sample programs

Dbase-III Plus Programmers Reference Guide Sample programs

Post by Jim McCard » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hello All,
I recently bought a copy of "Dbase-III Plus Programmers Reference
Guide Sample Programs" by Alan Simpson, published by SYBEX.
I was wondering if someone could forward me a copy of the diskette
that comes with this book (zipped up) as some of the programs seem
quite good.  The book is very good.
Thanks in Advance
JIM MCCardle
Jim McCARDLE  (Aztec Computers P/L)
Melbourne Australia (AU)
phone +613-9532-9177  fax +613-9532-9295

1. PL/PGSQL Programming Guide/Reference Guide Want

Please tell me where and how I get the PL/PGSQL Programming Guide
and Reference Guide? Because the online documentation pages are not
enough examples.

Thank you very much!

--
Why we want to teach our babies to talk and walk,
then later we tell them "sit down!", "be quiet!" ?

Democracy is not a better way for a solution,
it is just another way to spread the blames.

--Raymond

  raymond.chui.vcf
< 1K Download

2. Relation on longer exists error

3. dBase III Plus to dBase V for Windows Conversion

4. Connection is busy with results for another hstmt

5. Using DBASE III Plus files in VB3 Pro

6. Locking Tables?

7. Reading dBase III Plus Files

8. Help with Function (Revisited)

9. dBase III Plus compatibility

10. Convert FoxBASE+/dBASE III PLUS, no Memo into VFP5.0-table

11. Can I import DBASE III Plus into MySQL?

12. How to mdoify dBASE III Plus - CONFIG.DB

13. Dbase III plus Compiler