Clipper: Set variables

Post by Stefan » Tue, 04 Nov 1997 04:00:00

I've a lot of problems to reuse a program written with Clipper and based
on DB3 files. In the autoexec.bat there's this command:

SET CLIPPER=f60;r50;E0

What are those parameters: f, r and E?

TIA (Thanks In Advance)

Stefano

Visit my site:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stefanobene

Clipper: Set variables

Post by Taavi Remme » Wed, 05 Nov 1997 04:00:00

>I've a lot of problems to reuse a program written with Clipper and based
>on DB3 files. In the autoexec.bat there's this command:

>SET CLIPPER=f60;r50;E0

>What are those parameters: f, r and E?

F: file handles available to application
E: Expanded memory available to app (let it be 0)
R: Never seen and can't find in doc...

Taavi.

>TIA (Thanks In Advance)

>Stefano

>Visit my site:
>http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/stefanobene

1. Object variable or With block variable not set

Hellow all!

I use a dts.pakage reference in a vb project to load and
run a pakage file. I've tested the program in 2 diferents
machines with win98 and sql desktop edition with sp4. No
troubles until here. When I've installed my aplication in
a WINNT with SQL Server SP4 and run it, the following
error occurs: "Object variable or With block variable not
set". I put some masseges along the code trying to
discover where the problem is. So, I saw, the error ocurrs
when the program trys to create the pakage object. This is
the f... line: set objPakage = new Dts.Pakage.
I've tried change this line to: set objPakage =
CreateObject("Dts.Pakage") but it didn't worked.

I've look in msdn lybrary, helps and others...
I really don't know what else to do.

Is it possible, the dts.pakage reference has't been
founded by the app cause sql server is installed in a
different drive than C:\ ? I think no.
Some one could help me? please!

sorry for my english...

Rafael Mac Menz
Rio Grande do Sul
Brasil (5 times world cup winning)

2. can'r start sqlserver

3. Object variable or With block variable not set (Trapping SQL errors)

4. how do you tell what db2 version you're using?

5. ODBC - Object variable or With block variable not set (Error 91)

6. Problem with triggers in SQL 6.5

7. Set a variable to equal a select statement containing variables

8. Trapping Errors within a Stored Procedure

9. Error in DTS - Object variable or With block variable not set

10. OLAP: Object Variable or With block variable not set

11. Object variable or with block variable not set

12. Object Variable or With Block Variable Not Set in DTS Analysis Process Task

13. Cube processing error: Object variable or With block variable not set