Looking for VFPers around Penticton, BC, Canada

Looking for VFPers around Penticton, BC, Canada

Post by Gene Wirchen » Wed, 01 Oct 1997 04:00:00

     I live in Penticton, BC, Canada (in the South Okanagan).  It's
lonely here.  I am connected to the VFP world through the Net, but it
would be good to be able to get together with fellow locals from time
to time.

     If you're within an hour or so of Penticton (roughly from Kelowna
to Oroville, WA), E-mail me and perhaps we can get a local group going
or at least swap war stories from time to time.

     I have been unable to find any formal VFP user group activity
around Penticton.  If you know of any, please E-mail me.

Sincerely,

Gene Wirchenko

C Pronunciation Guide:
     y=x++;     "wye equals ex plus plus semicolon"
     x=x++;     "ex equals ex doublecross semicolon"