Browse with multiple rows in Progress 7.3c

Browse with multiple rows in Progress 7.3c

Post by Brian Tkatc » Tue, 31 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I have just started working with Progress, and I am still in the
learning process. I am working on a database in Progress version 7.3c.
The OS is "SCO OpenServer(TM) Release 5 (From Compaq)". The work is
being done (and will be used) in a textual terminal.

I need to do a lookup in another table. I have done this before, rather
conveniently, with a Browse. However, this time, I am required to show
more columns than will fit on the screen when using one row, and
leaving a horizontal scroll does not seem to be an option.

Is there a way to have a Browse display more than one row per record?
Or do I have to create a form with user implemented browsing
capabilities?

Brian

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/