InterDev and Progress

Post by Cody Knot » Wed, 27 Jan 1999 04:00:00

Anyone else having problems connecting to the Progress DB using the Visual
Interdev DTC Recordset?

I can connect in data view in design time but when trying to make a live
Internet connection I get error code 800a0005 - Invalid Procedure call or
argument in the pm.asp file (line161)

PLEASE HELP

1. Using Visual InterDev w Progress.

Hi,

Anybody tried writing a Visual Interdev application against a Progress
database using Merant ODBC driver?  I am running into a problem.  I can
only access the DB as Read-Only.  Whenever I try to do a write, It fails
with an E_FAIL error code.  Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Michel Pelletier

2. Getting table names from a db

3. Trying to make data connection with Interdev to Progress v8.1b

4. Post new article

5. GA-Atlanta-99884--Visual InterDev-ORACLE-ASP-SQL-Designer 2000-Developer 2000-Programmer-Developer/Visual Interdev/Oracle Internet

6. having trouble with PostgreSQL 7.1.3

7. Track the progress of Replication by progress bar?

8. SQL Server Icon in system tray question...

9. Progress Bar when Backup Command is in Progress

10. How do I display a progress bar showing progress for database replication