D3 Training in the UK

Post by John Ti » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 01:28:33

I am looking to enhance my understanding of the D3 MV environment and
am looking for details of companies offering training services
especially courses relating to the programming area of D3 - I have
programmed in various languages in the past from C through to Progress
4gl and at first glance the Basic language appears relatively simple.

Any help appreciated.

D3 Training in the UK

Post by Mike Pree » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 21:28:39

Check out http://www.goodrichconsulting.co.uk

> I am looking to enhance my understanding of the D3 MV environment and
> am looking for details of companies offering training services
> especially courses relating to the programming area of D3 - I have
> programmed in various languages in the past from C through to Progress
> 4gl and at first glance the Basic language appears relatively simple.

> Any help appreciated.

D3 Training in the UK

Post by steve payt » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:30:14

Hi

You might want to have a look at http://www.goodrichconsulting.co.uk/

SteveP

> I am looking to enhance my understanding of the D3 MV environment and
> am looking for details of companies offering training services
> especially courses relating to the programming area of D3 - I have
> programmed in various languages in the past from C through to Progress
> 4gl and at first glance the Basic language appears relatively simple.

> Any help appreciated.

D3 Training in the UK

Post by clea » Sun, 21 Apr 2002 15:48:57

Try Malcolm Bull. As well as running courses, he also published many useful
PICK Training Guides.
Go here for info:
http://members.aol.com/mbtraining/

Quote:> I am looking to enhance my understanding of the D3 MV environment and
> am looking for details of companies offering training services
> especially courses relating to the programming area of D3 - I have
> programmed in various languages in the past from C through to Progress
> 4gl and at first glance the Basic language appears relatively simple.

> Any help appreciated.

1. DBA training courses in UK

I would like to hear of training courses in UK
for SQLserver DBA. Particularly from good experiences.

Roy Duncan
School of Computing and Maths, University of Teesside,
MIDDLESBROUGH TS1 3BA Ebgland

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

2. Path Question

3. Transact-SQL Training (SS7) in the UK

4. information display

5. Training needed UK

6. Windows DNA, SQL Server and VB.

7. UK (GB) Training - any available???

8. Runtime PFW5.0

9. UK Based n-tier training???

10. Independent Oracle Training in the UK

11. Oracle training - UK

12. X-Training Sybase to Oracle in UK

13. ORACLE training in UK