Seagate Info 7 runs on Windows Server 2000 ?

Seagate Info 7 runs on Windows Server 2000 ?

Does anybody know if Seagate Info 7 is compatible with Windows Server 2000 ?

Post by donald_sturg.. » Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> Does anybody know if Seagate Info 7 is compatible with Windows Server
2000 ?

> Don't know if the server component works, but the client works on

Workstation 2000

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Seagate Info 7 runs on Windows Server 2000 ?

Post by Andreas Bollongin » Mon, 10 Apr 2000 04:00:00

There were

> > Does anybody know if Seagate Info 7 is compatible with Windows Server
> 2000 ?

> > Don't know if the server component works, but the client works on
> Workstation 2000

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Seagate Info 7 runs on Windows Server 2000 ?

Post by Andrea Vincenz » Sat, 29 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Does anybody know if Seagate Info 7 is compatible with Windows Server 2000
?

Here is the answer to my own question:
I managed to install and run Seagate info 7 on Windows NT server 2000,
although it's not officially supported and certified for this operating
system.

I had to manually copy some files and make some little adjustments to make
it work. I think that the officially supported release of Seagate Info for
Windows 2000 server will be version 8, although I didn't find any clear
indications on the Seagate Software web site.

Andrea Vincenzi

1. Seagate Info P2SORA7.DLL running on W2K

I am getting a error finding P2SORA7.DLL message when opening a
crystal reports report after installing Seagate Info 7.  It runs fine
on an NT box with SP6 but will not run on W2K professional.

Has anyone encountered this or have any suggestions.  I have
downloaded a couple of P2SORA7.DLL files from the web and copied them
to the Winnt\crystal directory but that has not solved the problem.

greatly appreciated.

Doug

2. DBASE IV

3. Running SQL Server on a PC with Windows 2000 Server

4. Help. Extra lines at report end.

5. Seagate Info 7.5 Server Hangs

6. Could not see anything on SQL Server Log

7. Running SQL Server 6.5 on Windows 2000 Professional

8. thanks

9. Windows 2000 Clients Unable to Authenticate to SQL Server running on Win NT 4.0

10. Can not connect to SQL Server 2000 Analysis Service running on Windows Nt

11. SQL 6.5 through post sp5a running in Windows 2000 server with sp3

12. Problems Running SQL Server 6.5 Under Windows 2000?

13. Anyone running SQL Server 6.5 on Windows 2000?