FOXPRO sources ???

Post by Jan Bo » Wed, 18 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Hi there,

I have just 2 simple questions :
   - Is FoxPro public domain, ifso where is a ftp site to download it
   - Does anybody know more public domain DBMS servers

please answer if you know a answer!

Telematic Systems & Services B.V.

FOXPRO sources ???

Post by Sal Porta » Wed, 18 Oct 1995 04:00:00

Quote:>   - Is FoxPro public domain, ifso where is a ftp site to download it

That is a big no.  The latest version of Fox is Visual Foxpro 3.0.  All
versions of Fox have been and probavle will forever be commercial.

Sal

1. Linked Server to Visual FoxPro Source

Hi there

What do I need to do to get a Linked Server in Place to retrieve data from a
Visual FoxPro or a dBase Data Source?

The FoxPro source is basically a free table listing.

Please provide me with the T-SQL script to create the Linked Server, as well
as a sample script to query the Linked Server.

I have been able to create the Linked Server, and I can see the tables
within, but  I cannot query the data.

Regards

Hennie

2. Report variable and dates

3. Foxpro source code formatting tool.

4. Approach Help Needed

5. ENCRYPTING FOXPRO SOURCE CODE

6. Oracle SQL/PLUS Functional Authority, Airline Systems, UK

7. Porting FoxPro source to OS/2

8. DataBound List "FEATURES"

9. pgsql/src/test/regress/input (create_function_1.source create_function_2.source misc.source)

10. pgsql/src/test/regress/output (create_function_1.source create_function_2.source misc.source)

11. Error Tx Data Task and FoxPro as the Source

12. JDBC-ODBC Bridge with a foxpro data source

13. Error Trapping in ADO using a Foxpro dbf as a data source