Mailing lists over email

Post by Michiel Steltm » Wed, 21 Nov 1990 09:19:43

I heard about the existence of email mailings lists to which one can
subscribe. Does anybody know about such lists? I'm interested in subjects
such as databases, software-engineering, CASE, information systems.
How and where do I subscribe?

--

======  Westmount Technology: The West-European trailblazers in CASE ======
"Murphys law: if anie ^H^H^H^? :wq ZZ How do I exit this fu** editor ^H^^?^?

1. Emailing to a mailing list

I'm looking for a way to email a single message to multiple recipients on a
mailing list. The way that I have come up with so far is a script that goes
to a record, sends a message, goes to the next record, and so on. But with
upwards of 2,000 members on a list (and growing), that seems rather
impractical.

There must be a better way that I'm not seeing. Is there?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion,

Ty Morton

2. OpenROAD on Windows: Invoking an OR app from another OR app.

3. Informix Jobs Mail List >>Join our mail list

4. date formating question

5. help with a patch

6. email shot to list of email address in database

7. DB Transfer Question

8. E-Mail mailing lists wanted Urgently ***BIG$$$ Potential***

9. E-Mail mailing Lists wanted Urgently ***BIG $$$ Potential***

10. E-mail mailing Lists wanted Urgently**BIG $$$ potential***

11. E-Mail mailing lists wanted urgently ***BIG $$$ Potential***

12. (List Administrator) mailing list