Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

Post by Willie T » Tue, 16 Apr 1996 04:00:00

To get a your free copy, E-mail your e-mail address to

You need to PKUNZIP the .ZIP to c:\filesave
and account-restore using AP/DOS 5.2.7
The reply e-mail includes install instruction and MGS.ZIP

If you do not received your copy within 48 hrs after your e-mail,
please e-mail us again.

1. Free Full Featured 4th GL 1-User MagicSoft for AP/DOS 5.2.7

If you email me to get your free copy, make sure your email
address is valid if you want a reply. If you haven't received a
reply after around a week it's almost certainly because I tried
and got rejected. I feel bad about not responding, but there's
nothing I can do!

You need to PKUNZIP the .ZIP to c:\filesave
and account-restore using AP/DOS 5.2.7
The reply e-mail includes install instruction and MGS.ZIP
The reply e-mail size is about 456k bytes

2. A Query

3. Error : Query must be updatable

4. migration SQL 6.5 to SQL 7

5. LONG fields in Oracle