Impromptu Consultant urgently required

Post by aaron.brockhu.. » Thu, 11 Nov 1999 04:00:00

Can you help me?

I am looking to recruit a COGNOS Impromptu consutlant with experience in
developing catalogues and writing reports.  We are an expanding software
house / consultancy in Central London developing systems and applications for
major blue chip clients.  Our product is the market leader in financial
accounting property management applications and used by companies world wide.

I would be interested in hearing from suitable people with skills in
Impromptu who are looking to move into consultancy and would consider
contract or permanent applications.

TIA

Aaron Brockhurst

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Urgently Advise Required

Hello,

I am looking for case studies for storing about 2.5 million records in a SQL
server DB. Every record (precise design still to decide).contains about 100
attributes including one (blob) document (office docs, pdf's, txt's etc) and
one digital image.

We would like to use fulltext capabilitites on document blob. Is SQL server
capable (hardware is not an issue) of storing, indexing and accessing such
amounts of data? Any test/benchmarks available? Current database is BASIS
(opentext) Anyone any expeirence using DTS for transporting data from one to
another?

Because of current (advisory) deadline any help very much appreciated!

Regards,

2. attach error

3. Help required urgently

4. CA_OPENGRES 1.1/04 on ALPHA OPENVMS6.1 problems

5. Problems doing selects accross Linked Servers - Help Required Urgently

6. Case-sensitive string comparison?

7. SQL-SERVER DEVELOPERS URGENTLY REQUIRED

8. one to many to many forms

9. Info required urgently

10. SQL-SERVER DEVELOPERS URGENTLY REQUIRED

11. help urgently required, please

12. Urgently advise required

13. Urgently required - plpgsql.so for postgres 6.4.2