DBMS Performance Benchmarks

Post by Bill Compto » Fri, 22 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone found a good source for benchmarks on the leading RDBMS
products?

Post by Eugene Borodi » Wed, 27 Mar 1996 04:00:00

> Has anyone found a good source for benchmarks on the leading RDBMS
> products?

I work in the same diretion & found  2 :

1. AS3AP (ANSY SQL Standart Scalable And Portable) - tests written
in SQL-C for different platforms.
I have a cut down wersion for Ingress , which i get from Essex univer.
Now I am search for version for Informix.

2. TPC tests (a special tests from TPC organization )
Search for TPC on Internet for more information.

Contact me if you have more progress on  this topic.

--
Eugene Borodin
Central bank of Russia

Post by Ken Nor » Sun, 31 Mar 1996 04:00:00

>  Has anyone found a good source for benchmarks on the leading RDBMS
>  products?

The Transaction Processing Council's benchmark results are available at www.tpc.org

Ken North

Resource Group, Inc.
2604B El Camino Real, #351
Carlsbad, CA 92008-1214
FAX: 619-729-5127

1. DBMS Measurement or Benchmark

Hi,

I want to know if there is a (standard) measurement system to define
differences between database systems? To measure for example:
performance, no. of transactions per minute, max. no. users at the same
time.

Thanks in advance

=======
Mega_M
The Netherlands

To reply:
Remove the first two characters "no" from my email address

2. Problems with DB2 installation on Linux? Try this!

3. DBMS benchmarks

4. populating an unbound DBGrid

5. Hypermodel/nonstandard DBMS benchmark

6. All those acronyms...

7. Looking for a DBMS benchmark

8. Listbox help!!

9. Where can I get benchmark test between DBMS?

10. BENCHMARK & PERFORMANCE Testing for SQL Server

11. performance figures/benchmark for Distributed Queries

12. Performance Benchmarks

13. Benchmarks and Performance on large databases