FilemakerPro Clean Export to QuarkXpress

FilemakerPro Clean Export to QuarkXpress

Post by Studio Administrato » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Any tips on how to get a clean record export of all fields in a record, which we have applied
QX stylesheet tags to (in Filemaker). so that we avoid Filemakers own tags ie "" etc and can
then just import straight into QX without having to clean up text in a word processing
program?

tha

FilemakerPro Clean Export to QuarkXpress

Post by Glenn Schwand » Wed, 20 Oct 1999 04:00:00

I'll forward this to comp.databases.filemaker for you.  You should get a
response there.

: Any tips on how to get a clean record export of all fields in a record,
which we have applied
: QX stylesheet tags to (in Filemaker). so that we avoid Filemakers own
tags ie "" etc and can
: then just import straight into QX without having to clean up text in a
word processing
: program?
:
: tha
:
: --
: Posted via CNET Help.com
: http://www.help.com/
:

FilemakerPro Clean Export to QuarkXpress

Post by Shambo Pfaf » Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Can you be more specific? We get clean exports into XPress all the
time. One step might be to change the storage language option for the
particular field to ASCII instead of English.

-Shambo

> I'll forward this to comp.databases.filemaker for you.  You should get a
> response there.

> : Any tips on how to get a clean record export of all fields in a record,
> which we have applied
> : QX stylesheet tags to (in Filemaker). so that we avoid Filemakers own
> tags ie "" etc and can
> : then just import straight into QX without having to clean up text in a
> word processing
> : program?
> :
> : tha
> :
> : --
> : Posted via CNET Help.com
> : http://www.help.com/
> :

1. FilemakerPro Clean Export to QuarkXpress

I'll forward this to comp.databases.filemaker for you.  You should get a
response there.

: Any tips on how to get a clean record export of all fields in a record,
which we have applied
: QX stylesheet tags to (in Filemaker). so that we avoid Filemakers own
tags ie "" etc and can
: then just import straight into QX without having to clean up text in a
word processing
: program?
:
: tha
:
: --
: Posted via CNET Help.com
: http://www.help.com/
:

2. Retrieve data from disk....

3. Exporting lay-outs with Filemaker fields to EPS for use in QuarkXPress

4. SQL Query String not enabling me to give it a variable from a Form

5. FoxPro to FilemakerPro export

6. How to return RecordCount from Stored Proc

7. help from Portugal

8. DTS Export: How to have nulls export as blanks on fixed width export

9. FilemakerPro data convert to SQL?

10. Filemakerpro to Excel to Sql2000

11. ODBC driver for FileMakerPro database files?