PHP ODBC - MS Access : table name problem

PHP ODBC - MS Access : table name problem

Post by Seb » Tue, 20 May 2003 17:33:59

I have a problem with some tables in an Access DB when I
want to use them with ODBC (in PHP) :
I think tables which name begins with a '$' can't be used

Has anyone had the same issue or a way to solve it ?

Thanks

Seb

1. [PHP] RPMs for PHP accessing PostgreSQL via ODBC over RedHat

Hi,

We are currently running the following configuration on our server:

Linux Red Hat 7.0
PostgreSQL 7.1beta4-1
PHP 4.0.1pl2

I need to add some RPM package (or perhaps an apache module) to enable PHP
to access PostgreSQL via ODBC.

In order to have PostgreSQL native access support we installed package
'php-pgsql-4.0.1pl2-9.i386.rpm'.

Is there some similar RPM package to enable ODBC access in PHP4.0.1pl2?

If not, how should I procceed?

TIA,
Paulo

2. US-NC-Application programmer (Smalltalk and Visual Works) DB Basics, Inc. #152

3. Attaching SQL Server 7.0 tables in MS Access with long table names

4. Windows, FileMaker, and Color

5. Problem: ODBC with MS Access Can't find table

6. How to set command properties in VC++

7. Problems querying tables from Oracle and MS-Access using ODBC

8. Can't Install JDBC For Informix

9. MS Access 95/97, MS ODBC 3.0, Sybase 11 problem

10. Informix CLI 2.0 : problem with ODBC driver using MS-ACCESS and MS-QUERY

11. MS Access and ODBC: database name

12. Accessing another user's table without qualifying table name with the owner-name