new to Progress

Post by k.renstei » Mon, 29 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I am looking for general  info on Progress software- what are the main
markets and functions, and how reliable is it. have you had any problems
with it?

new to Progress

Post by Christopher T. Schreibe » Mon, 29 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Well there are several places you can go for information:

http://www.progress.com/  - Home of Progress Software
http://www.fast4gl.com/resources/ - Progress resources and links on the web
http://www.progresstalk.com/ - Inactive web-board for Progress discussions
http://www.peg.com/ - Progress Email Group

All are great places to start and ask questions about Progress.

Quote:> I am looking for general  info on Progress software- what are the main