My OLAP System

Post by Eugene Igumno » Sat, 14 Apr 2001 23:49:12

Hi All!

Distributed OLAP System
http://igumnov.newmail.ru/olap/  <--- there is my OLAP System (UML
specification)

What do you think about my System?
I am waiting your opinion...

--

Russia, Novosibirsk,
manager-consultant on questions of designing,

1. Largest OLAP system

What is the largest OLAP system in production that anyone has seen?

I just saw a demo of a product that will have 3000+ users and a database
size of about 2-3 Terrabyte.  I'm not sure what performance would be
like...

Any info would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Toni

2. Stored Procedure problem : adParamOutput doesn't work

3. Online Demo of new web-based Enterprise Information OLAP System

4. Cluster Setup

5. OLAP Systems?

6. xp_sendmail in SQL 6.0

7. OLAP System