Storing PDEs in Databases

Post by ppmcma.. » Thu, 01 Mar 1990 00:55:09

Hi,

This may be in the wrong group, but....

Does anybody out there have information on storing Partial Differential
Equations in databases

I know this is very vague, but anything that is remotely relavent would be
appreciated - papers, packages.....

Thanks

Peter Mc Mahon
Dept. Computer Science
Trinity College Dublin
Ireland

1. Where is a draft of PDES?

I would appreciate any information on the status of the

``Product Data Exchange Specification''

or PDES as its more intimately known.

I believe it is in a draft form, so I would be interested in scheduled
dates for release, availability of a copy of the draft, and the name of
a contact at the sponsoring organization [DoD, Navy, ANSI, ISO, ???].
I have been told there is a group in Charlotte, NC shepherding this
standard through its gestation, named PDES Inc... Alas, directory
assistance has no trace of them.

Replies to me and I will summarize if there is interest.

Appreciatively,
graham
--

Lockheed  2400 NASA RD 1 Houston, TX 77058  (713)333-7197

2. upgrade problem (oracle developer)

3. Stored Procedure in one database to pull data from another database

4. How to encrypt procedure (SQL7 format) without SQL server

5. execute a Store Procedure in an another Server (or Database) to create Tables in current Database

6. SE and OnLine on the same box

7. Accessing different databases from a stored proc residing in another database

8. Q: simple question

9. Update on SQL database with stored procedures in another SQL database

10. Q: Can I execute function stored in a remote database on that database

11. Database Design: Storing a UNION in the database

12. TN-NASHVILLE-113426--Relational Database-Stored Procedures-Database Applications

13. Calling a Java Stored Procedure from another Java Stored Stored Procedure