Oracle 9i OLAP Time Dimension

Post by liao_wo » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:37:17

I have got a problem with my cube in Oracle 9i R2 OLAP Services.

I would like to create time dimension with hour level. But, time type have
only day level.How I can create dimension with hour level ?

1. US-IL-ORACLE 9I DBA WITH 9I RAC FULL-TIME DIRECT TO OUR CLIENT

JOB ID:1963900

To reply to this job, please click http://www.ORAsearch.com/job.cfm?JOBID=1963900
A dedicated web site for ORACLE jobs and resumes!

Company Name:DHS  and  Associates, Inc.

DHS  and  Associates, Inc.

Hinsdale,IL  USA

CHICAGO AREA CANDIADATES ONLY

Our client is looking for a seasoned ORACLE DBA (6+ years) with 9I with 9I RAC for 24/7 application support group, RAC
provides key benefits to e-business application deployments that our client is currently developing. Our needs a DBA
that is up to date on all of 9I features, they are setting standards for everyone to work from to have a more stable 100

Oracle 9I DBA,Oracle 9I RAC,UNIX

Other desired skills:
Oracle 9I DBA,Oracle 9I RAC,UNIX

2. US-CA-CONSULTING MANAGER- OE

3. Time dimension not sorted in MS Olap

4. vb search

5. Updating time dimensions in OLAP

6. Deleting Large Number of Rows

7. OLAP Services - Measure and Time Dimension

8. Problem with EXP80 since 8.0.5 Please, Help ME !

9. OLAP and Time dimension

10. Time dimension in MS OLAP

11. Oracle 9i Database Server and 9i Database 9i Developer Suite Forms Access Problem

12. How to access Oracle 9i OLAP Features

13. Oracle 9i OLAP