D3/NT port from AP/Pro using PicLan

Post by Rob Jahnk » Sun, 10 May 1998 04:00:00

We will soon be moving to D3/NT from AP/Pro.  Does anyone know if it is
possible to port our AP/Pro data through the network to the D3/NT VME and/or
FSI using PicLan in some manner?  If so, details would be appreciated.

TIA
Rob Jahnke
Alta Genetics Inc.
Calgary, Canada

1. PICLAN AP/PRO port assignments

Check the pl-cfg.ini file on the users pc.  There is an entry for "hard"
coding a port (pib?) assignment.  The name of the line escapes me at the
moment, but is is self-documenting.  There are many treasures buried
here, including mapping of the function keys.

2. database question

3. Nailing ports in AP/Pro and D3

4. XP ADPs better?

5. Porting an AP application to D3 on NT

6. SQL runtimes?

7. AP-PRO to D3 NT file transfer

8. Upgrade to SQL Enterprise

9. How to transfer data from AP/PRO TO D3/NT

10. How to transfer data from AP/PRO to D3/NT

11. AP-PRO and D3/NT connection

12. D3/NT to AP/Pro Data transfer

13. Moving from AP/Pro 2 D3/NT