Cool Giveaway: DBA AT WORK

Post by Robert Davi » Fri, 06 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Hello:
My company is giving away (FREE) to any Progress DBA who mails us a business card a little suction-cup yellow diamond-shaped plastic sign that reads: DBA AT WORK. Hopefully to keep your boss out of your office/subicle...
If you want one, mail your business card to:
Robert David
Imperial Technology
3909 Washington Blvd. #203
Fremont, CA 94538

1. COOL GIVEAWAY: DBA AT WORK

Hello:
My company is giving away (Free) to any Oracle DBA who mails us a business
card a little suction-cup yellow diamond-shaped plastic sign that reads:
CAUTION DBA AT WORK. If you want one, send your card to:
Robert David
Imperial Technology
3909 Washington Blvd. #203
Fremont, CA 94538
Offer good while supplies last...

2. unable to start database engine

3. Cool Giveaway: DBA AT WORK

4. Empty onconfig file

5. VB/Stored Procedure Error - PLEASE HELP

6. COOL Giveaway: DBA AT WORK

7. Print preview access reports

8. Giveaway: CAUTION DBA AT WORK

9. OR-Portland-99644--DB2-Cool:Gen-ORACLE-IEF-Cool:Gen Analyst

10. OR-Portland-99644--DB2-Cool:Gen-ORACLE-IEF-Cool:Gen Analyst (Full-Time Placement)