US-VA VIRGINIA BEACH - FOXPRO FOR WINDOWS

US-VA VIRGINIA BEACH - FOXPRO FOR WINDOWS

Post by Ategra Syste » Thu, 20 Jul 1995 04:00:00

This is a Permanent, Full-Time Benefited position !!

PLEASE: DO NOT include a copy of this ad when responding - Thanks.

  | Ategra Systems is a leader in Data Processing Staffing. We are|
  | currently staffing multiple projects for our best client      |
  | companies. These companies offer a great location, the latest |
  | in tools and are the perfect oppurtunity for the right        |
  | individuals.                                                  |

Needed Are:
* P/As skilled in FoxPro (For Windows)
* Full life cycle experience: participate in design, code, etc.
* You will have a high degree of input and responsibility
  for the system design and system development.
* This is a state of the art client/server development.

TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons
Salary: TBD.
Location(s):    *ia Beach, VA

PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS OPEN.

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release
your resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have
your permission.

DONT HAVE A UPDATED RESUME  ?
In Lieu of resume, send email with your name and telephone number,
including a brief description of your experience (including numbers).

FOR FASTER RESUME PROCESSING, SEND RESUME TO
(LISTED IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE):

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599
#3. MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems, Inc.
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701

FAX: 1-407-682-7599

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:
Home:______________________ Work:_____________________________

======================COPYRIGHT NOTICES:=========================

2. "Ategra" is a Registered Trademark of Ategra, Systems, Inc.
--

======================COPYRIGHT NOTICES:=========================

2. "Ategra" is a Registered Trademark of Ategra, Systems, Inc.

1. US-VA VIRGINIA BEACH - FOXPRO FOR WINDOWS ONLY

This is a Permanent, Full-Time Benefited position !!

PLEASE: DO NOT include a copy of this ad when responding - Thanks.

  | Ategra Systems is a leader in Data Processing Staffing. We are|
  | currently staffing multiple projects for our best client      |
  | companies. These companies offer a great location, the latest |
  | in tools and are the perfect OPPORTUNITY for the right        |
  | individuals.                                                  |

Needed Are:
* P/As skilled in FoxPro (For Windows)
* Full life cycle experience: participate in design, code, etc.
* You will have a high degree of input and responsibility
  for the system design and system development.
* This is a state of the art client/server development.

TERMS: Permanent, Full-Time Benefited positons
Salary: dependent on years of experience.
Location(s):    Virginia Beach, VA

#2. FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY
#3. MAIL TO: (Least Preferred)
Ategra Systems, Inc.
478 E. Altamonte Drive
Suite 108-A
Altamonte Springs, FL. 32701

FAX: 1-407-682-7599 USE FINE MODE ONLY

NOTE TO RESPONDENTS:
Please Provide your telephone numbers - both evening and daytime:
Home:______________________ Work:_____________________________

======================COPYRIGHT NOTICES:=========================

2. "Ategra" is a Registered Trademark of Ategra, Systems, Inc.
--
ALL E-MAILED RESPONSES ARE GUARANTEED A PROMPT CONFIRMATION  VIA
E-MAIL. BE SURE THAT YOUR "REPLY-TO" E-MAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT.

2. new in Oracle

3. US-VA VIRGINIA BEACH - FOXPRO FOR WINDOWS

4. Set Explain with SP's

5. US-VA VIRGINIA BEACH - FOXPRO FOR WINDOWS OPPURTUNITES

6. Read-only acces to fields, but be able to copy content in Browse mode

7. Degree of Parallelism

8. US-VA VIRGINIA BEACH - FOXPRO FOR WINDOWS ONLY

9. US-VA VIRGINIA BEACH, VA - FOXPRO FOR WINDOWS ONLY