Comp.databases archive? FoxBASE/Mac articles

Comp.databases archive? FoxBASE/Mac articles

Post by Eric Wei » Wed, 20 Nov 1991 01:08:09

Hi,
    I'm looking for any articles about FoxBASE+/Mac which have been posted to
this group.  If anyone knows of an archive site for articles posted to this
group, or if anyone has copies of articles posted here concerning
FoxBASE+/Mac, I'd appreciate getting copies of them.

Thanks,
Eric Weidl

             University of Chicago  -- Academic and Public Computing

1. comp.databases.oracle comp.databases.sybase comp.databases.informix

I have just started working and my company is trying to be a Power Mac
organization and I am supposed to choose a database package which is
portable to Mac, PC and UNIX environment.

I was thinking about Powerbuildler or Gupta SQL windows which don't have
Mac versions till I don't know when.

If you can help me on this it will be great...

--

 Indu Navar
 California State University, Chico

2. Tuple Max Size on 7.1

3. alt.comp.databases,comp.databases,comp.databases.ms-sqlserver

4. Foxpro CDX File

5. Configuration and Data Managers -- Please help.....

6. porting from FoxBASE+/Mac to FoxPro/Mac?

7. Configuring FM products for DB/web solution

8. Need help for running Foxbase+/mac 2.01 to MAC OS 9

9. Newsgroup comp.databases.paradox, Articles 17084-17113

10. Newsgroup comp.databases, Articles 18889-18918Info about ObjectStore

11. SEL-HPC WWW archive of online database articles