Pervasive Control Center

Post by Martin Har » Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi all:

I have a few questions about the Pervasive Control Centre when it is used to
create/modify ddf's. I have used DDF Builder for many years and found it
very easy to use. Pervasive's first attempt (DDF Easy) was (for me) a total
waste of time and space, by the new PCC is much more useable. I would,
however, like to ask a few simple questions.

1) Can I export a file definition?
2) Can I import any form of file definition?
3) Is there a place I can print the complete file definition (fields,
indexes and page attributes) without having to select each individual page
and print it?
4) Is it me, or is PCC a little unstable (unhandled exceptions etc.)?

Martin Hart
-----------------

www.memorysoft.es

1. Pervasive Control Center VERY SLOW !!!

We have installed Pervasive SQL 2000 on a Netware Server + Win95 Clients. We
have applied the SevicePack 2a on both.
When working in Pervasive Control Center (PCC), evrything is very slow and
"buggy".
Some examples :
- Database Wizard (Consistency Check) : after select it in the menu, we have
to wait 20-30 seconds before it appears on the screen
- Edit Table Design : after select it in the menu, we have to wait 30-40
second before the screen displays the table'informations.
- Frequents "unrecoverable errors" !!!
- etc ...

However, when working with ODBC Drivers on W95 clients, time response is
well

Doe's someone has the same problem ?
Thank's
Pierre DELMAS

2. Informix connection

3. Pervasive control center pvconfig.dll

4. Status Codes

5. Pervasive Control Center SP2

6. ms sql development tool

7. How can I delete DBNAMES with the Pervasive Control Center

8. Pervasive Control Center do not load Sqldmo.ocx when Visual Studio 6.0 is installed??

9. Pervasive Control Center can't load Sql Manager!!

10. Pervasive SQL 2000 Control Center show some values double

11. control center & warehouse center

12. control center and information center