sir, spss and ingres

Post by Colin Ford » Sat, 05 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Has ingres a capture facility to read SIR Database files.
Has Ingres the ability to produce SPSS system files.
Thanks
Colin
Please email me.

                                fax   : +44 (0)1232 230592

1. Please Sir, More help sir....(with set relation)....

select a
use employee order ssn
Ok, here's the snippet...

select b
use absence

set relation to ssn into a
set skip to employee

scan
        replace vac_grant with a.vac_ent
endscan

close all

What I want this code to do is, scan thru the table in area b ssn by ssn;
when it finds a corresponding ssn in the table in area a, replace the field
called vac_grant in area b with the value in field vac_ent in area a.

This set relation stuff is real confusing, and I would GREATLY appreciate any
help with this one.

Thanx much, RH

2. Simple calc using unary operators but cannot explain

3. Ingres optimizer bug - not enough booleans (Access/ODBC) (SIR 42045)

4. Blue screen when logging on sql server

5. Hello Sir

6. looking for Java Query Panel to generate SQL statement.

7. Please help me Sir !

8. Trying To Insert Data From Comma Delimited File Into Ms Access 2000

9. Hi Sir

10. please acknowledge sir.

11. HELLO SIR

12. More spam in your inbox, sir?

13. S.I.R. (Scientific Information Retrieval)