US-CO-Denver-Data Warehousing

Post by SofTec Solution » Wed, 05 Aug 1998 04:00:00

SofTec Solutions, Inc., a Denver based consulting company,
is currently looking for consultants who have at least
5+ years experience in Data Warehousing, experience with
RBOC or telecom. experience is a plus.  Strong communication
and interpersonal skills needed.

Our high standard of excellence demands that we employ only the most
talented, skilled and ambitious professionals in the field.  If you are
looking for the stability and security of a full-time position, yet the
challenge and growth of a consulting position, then SofTec Solutions is
the place for you.

In addition to a VERY competitive base compensation, our benefits
package includes 100% medical/dental insurance, 401(k) plan, paid
overtime, 25 days paid days off, training and a lot more.

To learn about this position and others please forward your resume:

1. CO-DENVER-65110--Data Warehousing-ESSBASE-GUI-Active-X-Java-ORACLE-DB2-MS SQL Se

=
Company    : Pinnacle Solutions
Website    : http://www.pinnacle-solutions.com
Job Title  : ESSBASE CONSULTANT
Location   : DENVER, CO
Job Type   : Contract or Full-Time Salaried
============================
Pinnacle's focus is on improving corporate decision making through the
thoughtful application of Data Mart and OLAP technology - applying relevant
business knowledge to transform raw data into strategic analytical information.
Pinnacle consultants combine critical business and technology expertise with
mentoring and training to deliver comprehensive consulting services.

Pinnacle is the largest provider of Essbase consulting services in the Central
US. Our success in the market is driving our need for additional experienced
Essbase professionals. If you want to join a firm focused on OLAP and Data Mart
applications, check out Pinnacle. We are looking for individuals with deep
functional / business experience and solid technical skills. Knowledge of Data
Warehousing and Decision Support Concepts with development experience in some
of the following: Arbor Essbase GUI design and development Visual Basic,
ActiveX, HTML, Java Advanced Spreadsheet development Relational Database
Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 Pinnacle's dynamic culture offers excellent
compensation and benefits with a focus on ongoing career progression.

Travel Required          :None
Educational Requirements :None
=
Required Skills
* Data Warehousing
* ESSBASE
* GUI
* Active-X
* Java
* ORACLE
* DB2
* MS SQL Server
* Relational Database
* HTML
* Visual Basic
* Decision Support Concepts
=
=
Contact Information:
Reference : SJ65110
Colin Watts
Pinnacle Solutions
8700 W. Bryn Mawr
#830N
Chicago, IL 60631

Phone: 773-714-9999
   -   -
Fax No: 773-714-9998

** Post jobs for 30 days for $100, up to 250 postings $350/month
** Matching Resumes E-mailed daily
**  Your ads are virtually guaranteed to be seen by jobseekers on the NET **

                    ** Automatic Posting to **
   ** Yahoo            ** Americas Job Bank    ** Career City    *** ClassifiedsWarehouse

2. Update trigger can we...?

3. 13561-OR-Greater Eugene Area-HP-UX-ORACLE-Software Testing-Cellworks-Programmer/Analyst

4. US-CO-Denver-VB/C++ Programmer in Denver-Recruiter

5. SQL Server 7 Performance

6. US-CO-Denver-Visual Basic Programmer/Architects needed in Denver-Recruiter

7. Kill a process

8. US-CO-Denver-VB/C++ Programmer in Denver-Recruiter

9. US-CO-Denver-Visual Basic Programmer/Architects needed in Denver-Recruiter

10. US-CO-Denver-VB/C++ Programmer in Denver-Recruiter